More than six months ago I asked him five questions about the holocaust. For reasons unknown, Professor Faurisson can or will not answer these simple questions. He either talks about something else, or does not reply at all.
|Professor Robert Faurisson in Copenhagen, Denmark 2002|
1. You posited in 2006: "Neither here nor elsewhere did there exist any order to kill the Jews." Please provide one PROOF - just ONE proof - that this statement is true!
2. You stated in 2006, correctly: "The Einsatzgruppen...On the immense Russian front, they were mere 3000 (three thousand), drivers and clerks included." But why do you omit to mention that, when murdering Jews, they, the EG/EK, were assisted by some 20000 members of the Ordnungspolizei, and perhaps even more Ukrainian and Latvian and other non-German collaborators? That omission may be very misleading.
3. In discussing Babi Yar, you refer to John Ball´s air photos, and to a German document that you consider doubtful.- But why do you leave out all the other German documents? Why do you not mention the photos of Johannes Hähle, from Babi Yar and Lubny, for instance? Why do you not mention that the AA (Luther, von Weizsäcker) also knew of this mass murder? Such omissions, too, may be very misleading.
4. When it comes to the task of the Einsatzgruppen, you state that they would "have to check the identity of the prisoners and civilians. This does not mean that these people are going to be killed.” But, please, how does this interpretation of yours fit with e.g. what SS-Standartenführer Karl Jäger (EK 3) himself wrote in his report from Kaunas to Berlin, December 1, 1941: " Ich kann heute feststellen, dass das Ziel, das Judenproblem für Litauen zu lösen, vom EK 3 erreicht worden ist. In Litauen gibt es keine Juden mehr, ausser den Arbeitsjuden incl. ihrer Familien." The number of those killed by Jäger and his men (Joachim Hamann et al.) was 137.346. When it comes to the "Ziel" of the EG/EK - on whom are we to rely: On you - or on Karl Jäger? If you say that Karl Jäger - and the other commanders and members of the EG/EK - totally misunderstood the order - please provide proof - one or many, as you wish.
5. Often you repeat, "Show me or draw me a Nazi gas chamber". You have been doing so for years. Also, you claim that the much discussed Vergasungskeller (in Krema II, Birkenau) was not such a Nazi gas chamber. You, and others, have come up with various conflicting interpretations - gas shelters etc. etc. In other words, you are saying that the Vergasungskeller was not a Nazi gas chamber but something else. So, again, please give us just ONE PROOF that the Vergasungskeller, that we are here talking about, was not a Nazi gas chamber? And why did you not mention the note about the Gaskeller by Fritz Sander & Karl Schultze? And why did you not mention the Gasprüfer for Zyklon B?
Please, Professor Faurisson needs YOUR help!
Dr. Christian Lindtner
October 19, 2011.